Product Quality Manager
• IC & Electronic Modules Product development (Product Design, Test and Qualification reviews with development Teams / Vendor qualification plans & reviews related to Product BOM and provided services / Optimized validation and qualification test plans, including reliability tests to minimize effort, costs and risks / Customer specific requirements implementation review /Product certification to external standards: review of test reports)
• Customer visits: presentations of APQP deployment
• Continuous Improvement in IC & Electronic Modules
• Internal audits / certification audits: support yearly audit plan execution / certification audit, actions follow up & closure.
• Customer Quality support: various demands from customers
• Material Review Board for IC & Electronic Modules: risk analysis and qual plan reviews and change approval. This activity covers process changes, design change, BOM change and supplier changes. Ensure PCN issuance by the related division, based on major change guidelines
• Quality tools in Product Development: training support
• Review of owned specifications according to defined frequency
• Product environment standards & various regulations and conflict minerals: responds to customer demands in alignment with practices and maintain the system up to date
• Maintain up-to-date certificates covering all qualified ICs for REACH, RoHS and Conflict Minerals, by collecting certificates / test reports from concerned vendors
• IC, Electronic Modules in development: ensure with Development Teams that environmental customer specific requirements are identified, and related certificates / test reports are collected by the teams, in order to issue specific Certificates
• Collect all customer demands related to environmental standards and respond to the customers. Tune system for best compromise between efficiency and customer satisfaction
• Manage product environmental conformity with Quality Management requirements and guidelines
• Manage internal and external stakeholders for the introduction of new environmental standards or changes of these standards
• Manage the material declarations in the International Material Data System (IMDS) for automotive products
• Engineering degree in electronics / micro-electronics or equivalent. Master’s degree an advantage.
• At least 10 years professional experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge of quality systems, industry standards, tools and their implementation/application
• Good knowledge of product development flows, production flows, us of quality tools, failure analyses and audits.
• Good technical knowledge of products, development, production, testing flows and tools.
• Good knowledge of OSO9001,IATF 16949 and core tools.
• Organised, structured, analytical, synthetic, able to lead Continuous Improvements projects and teams.
• Empathic, capable to manage pressure, able to represent and defend company in front of customers, vendors and certification body, solution and consensus oriented.
• Customer orientation: able to interact in a very multi-cultural environmental; adapt and find appropriate communication to satisfy customers demands.
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60
We guarantee confidentiality in the processing of your application.