• Design/development of DC/DC converters and FPGA programming according to ECSS standards specific to space domain, including relevant analyses.
• Generate design documentation in accordance with customer specifications.
• Follow-up (or participate to) validation tests’ campaign related to developments achieved, at level of prototype / engineering models.
• Engineering degree in electronics with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
• Good knowledge of space activities related to electronics.
• Demonstrated experience with ECSS/MIL standards.
• Experience with design of power converters modules (DC/DC).
• Experience in FPGA programing (Rad Hard).
• You shall have good communications and interpersonal skills, to allow the effective communication of information with the different projects’ members. This position requires a high degree of autonomy and good analytical skill.
• Demonstrated experience in working on ESA program as a plus.
• Shematic and layout for space design (ECSS norm) under Altium Designer is a plus.
• Must be able to work effectively in English. French is also necessary.
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60