Software Quality Senior Engineer
Description du job
• Establishing quality standards, procedures and tools for SW Quality Assurance to use throughout software development projects.
• Design, track and disseminate metrics to monitor software quality (process and product).
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
• Coordinating with the development team to assess requirements and engage in project review and status meetings.
• Mitigate risks.
• Ensuring that project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately and monitor projects progress (deliverables vs plan).
• Managing and maintaining testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports and evaluate tests results against expected results.
• Tracking problems and communicating defects to developers as they occur.
• Managing changes in coordination with the technical team.
• Disseminating a quality mindset concerning the SW development process.
• Assessing SW development capability and defining improvement plan vs targeted ASPICE capability level.
• Performing technical audits
• SW Engineering degree (Master is a plus)
• Experience in embedded SW development for IC
• 5-10 years in SW Quality domain
• Excellent knowledge of A-SPICE (ISO15504)
• Experience in ISO 26262 is a plus
• Knowledge of Quality Management System (ISO 9001, IATF 16949)
• Knowledge of automotive core tools
• SW Audit
• Project management skills
• Self-driven, able to speak to the customers, lead a working group to success and present / communicate to company management. Negotiation, prioritization, empathy, flexibility
• French, English is a must. German is a plus
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60