• Ensure that all production critical supplier issues are resolved in a timely manner, and corrective actions are implemented correctly.
• Concluding quality standards and agreements with suppliers, controlling supplier evaluations and audits.
• In cooperation with the product development department, you will be involved in the development milestones and production processes, ensuring that the suppliers can meet the company expectations in terms of quality.
• Be the technical focal point for the quality control team, ensure that the quality standards are understood and met.
• Support product development team from quality perspective specially for risk management and any quality impact on design and production process.
• Ensure good cooperation and communication within the team and with other teams and departments.
• Support and improve quality system management in compliance with applicable quality policy.
• Participate in daily inspection operations when needed.
• Ensure that the key users are trained to use quality tools and methods.
• Create and improve procedures for optimal use of the different tools.
• Ensure that the requested KPIs are achieved and shared in a timely manner.
• Be the reference point for the continuous improvement of the quality tools.
• Technical education , Technician ET, BTS, DUT or equivalent.
• Quality technician expert with 5 years’ experience.
• Good knowledge in watch manufacturing processes.
• You enjoy working with many interfaces, communicating and finding creative solutions to various challenges in interdisciplinary teams both internally and externally.
• You have an analytical, solution-oriented personality.
• Fluent in French and English.
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60