Maintenance Engineer or Senior Technician - semiconductors
Description du job
• Perform preventive and curative maintenance on IC Front-end equipments.
• Troubleshoot and generate action plan.
• Follow the weekly planning reporting the preventive maintenance.
• Log the status of the equipment in the CAMSTAR system.
• Report and communicate the maintenance activity in the computer logbook (pass-down file).
• Prepare spare parts, documents and tools necessary to perform the maintenance.
• Monitor the performance of the equipment: particles, leak up rise, Etch rate etc.
• Be proactive and improve uptime, reliability and safety of the equipment.
• Interact with external suppliers or Field Service Engineers.
• Track spare parts in the warehouse. Adjust the stock count on dedicated software.
• Propose improvements on equipment.
• Creation of internal procedures (OPL / ITD / PM Check list).
• Follow trainings whenever possible.
• Follow improvement projects or equipment installations with the in-house project manager.
• Piquet: the max frequency would be once per month (4 hours per day)
• Min. 3 years of experience in maintenance in the Semi-conductor industry.
• Experience in Implantation an advantage.
• Strong analytical capabilities, precise, rigorous, ability to work under pressure, flexibility, able to adapt and to work in a very dynamic team. Pro-active and autonomous.
• Learning Agility. Technical spirit and problem solving.
• French & English: good knowledge (written & spoken)