Test equipment Engineer IC (Ingénieur électronique/informatique)
Description du job
You will be responsible for test equipments (ATE), their interfacing with probers, Handlers for existing and future systems acquisition within internal and external manufacturing sites. You are in charge of new test equipment acquisition from procurement specification set up to final acceptance. Your competences in PCB design & manufacturing will help you to interface with Probe cards suppliers. You will be responsible to prepare adequate test solutions for new products to be deployed in production.
• Programming (C# / C++ / others…), scripting (Python / VBScript / others…) for test / probing data transfer automation & test interface set up.
• Establish validation procedure for communication / HW / SW / security / encryption / network failure management, before production introduction.
• Establish and FUP equipment log files & improve following error proofing methodology.
• Keep ATE park updated with last SW revisions.
• Support products development team.
• Collaborate with maintenance team on ATE curative activity.
• Support MES team to structure changes applied on BE routes.
You will participate as back up for NPI integration in the manufacturing execution system (MES) in collaboration with product and process development team. Your assignment will be extended to test quality (test-time, test yield improvement), test capability and right test system selection (from evaluation to final qualification) in order to reach given yield- and cost targets. You will be leader in cross functional problem solving team for quality and technical related problems in your field of responsibility using problem solving approach. Your responsibilities will also include customer support for data traceability & solutions. Strong drive of technical innovation is needed with excellent self organization.
You will work within operations, closely with the product development teams (BUs), Quality, operations engineers & Backend maintenance team. You will act as technical leader of cross-functional teams and documentation. Presentation of work results according EM’s business processes will be an important part of your responsibility.
• Engineer in Electronic / Informatics or equivalent
• At least 2 years professional experience:
- With ATE in electronic industry
- in data management in electronic industry
• Experience with electrical characterization methods and able to apply methodic competences (Six sigma, DOE, SPC)
• Experience with problem solving approach using 8D methodology.
• Project Management – able to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of IC manufacturing processes and testing of CMOS-related technologies. DUPY, 30.9.2022
• Fluent French and English
We offer you
• A highly technological work environment
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60
We guarantee confidentiality in the processing of your application.