- Taking ownership of photolithography processes after qualification of new technologies and initiate continuous improvement actions for technologies in production.
- Define and participate in engineering projects to improve existing technologies in terms of stability (trends, CpK studies) and cost.
- Close cooperation with the Production organization.
- Close cooperation with the Maintenance team to help solve machine problems (coater, stepper, scanner, developer).
- Engineering degree in physics or microelectronics.
- Background in photolithography manufacturing processes is an asset.
- Experience with Nikon platforms is an asset.
- Good communication skills in French (working language) and English (spoken and written) are required.
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60
We guarantee confidentiality in the processing of your application.