• Taking ownership of photolithography processes after qualification of new technologies and initiate continuous improvement actions for technologies in production.
• Define and participate in engineering projects to improve existing technologies in terms of stability (trends, CpK studies) and cost.
• Close cooperation with the Production organization.
• Close cooperation with the Maintenance team to help solve machine problems (coater, stepper, scanner, developer).
• Engineering degree in physics or microelectronics.
• Background in photolithography manufacturing processes is an asset.
• Experience with Nikon platforms is an asset.
• Good communication skills in French (working language) and English (spoken and written) are required.
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60